Heaven&The room of tears


                                           
Tears in Heaven


At one point I was taken to a particular place where the angel stopped and said to me, “God wants me to show you the room of tears."

Many times you may have read in several passages in the Psalms about our tears and about how God cares for us. The angels catch our tears and put them in bottles (Psalm 56:8). Many times I had wondered about what this meant.

I know that many of you reading these words have cried many tears for your loved ones, your children, your mate, or your family. Especially if you’ve gone through a separation or a divorce, you have felt like all hope was gone. You have grieved over your lost loved ones.
I want to tell you that God showed me a room of tears. It was so beautiful. The angel took me to a grand entranceway that had no door.

Looking inside, I could see that the room itself wasn’t large, but the holiness and power radiating from it amazed me. Lined with crystal shelves, the inside walls glowed with light.
On the shelves were many bottles, some of which were in clusters of three and looked like clear glass. Under each sparkling cluster of glass-like bottles was a plaque with a name on it. There were many of these bottles in the room.

Then inside the room I saw a man who appeared to have been glorified. His deep purple robe was very beautiful and looked like velvet.

An elegant table, which was made of a rich-looking material and glowed with majestic splendor, was just inside the door. The lavish display I saw astonished me!

Books were lying on the table, and they looked as if they were sewn in the most beautiful silk-like material I have ever seen. Some had diamonds, pearls, and lace on them; others had green and purple stones on them. All of them were intricately made.

I thought to myself, “Oh, God, how beautiful these books are!" I love books. These books especially appealed to me. They were stunning. As I gazed about, I was overcome with wonder.

At this point the man in the room said to me, “Come and see. I want to show you this room, and I want to explain to you about tears. This is only one of many rooms like it. I am in charge of this room."

As he talked, a large angel came through the entranceway. The beauty and majesty of this heavenly being astounded me. I noticed that he wore a white, glistening garment with gold-edged trim that went all the way down the front. He seemed to be about twelve feet tall and had very large wings.

The angel held a small bowl in his hands. The golden bowl was filled (see Revelation 5:8) with a liquid. The man in the room told me, "He has just brought me a bowl of tears from the earth. I want you to see what we do with this."

The angel handed him the bowl, along with a piece of paper. The note held the name of the person whose tears were in the bowl.

The man in the room read the note and then went over to one of the places where the bottles were kept. He read the plaque under the bottle, and I knew it matched the person from earth who was named in the note.

The man picked up the bottle that was nearly full and brought it over to the bowl. He poured the tears from the golden bowl into the bottle.
"I want to show you what we do here," the man said to me. "Tell the people on earth about this." Then he took the bottle over to the table, picked up one of the books, opened it, and said, "Look!"
The pages in the book were completely blank. The keeper of the room said to me, "These are tears from the saints of God on earth as they cry to God. See what happens."
Then the man poured a drop from the bottle, one little teardrop, on the first page of the book. When he did, words began to appear immediately. Beautiful words, elegantly handwritten, started appearing on the page. Each time a tear fell on a page, a whole page of writing appeared. He continued doing this page after page, time and time again.

As he closed the book and spoke, he seemed to be saying to all humanity as well as to me, "The most perfect prayers are those that are bathed in tears that come from the hearts and souls of men and women on earth."

Then the angel with rainbow wings said to me, "Come and see the glory of God."

Mary K Baxter