*A Schismatic Church will follow New Age teachings

Jesus said: “My people, this large python snake moving about inside a church is another example of how Satan is represented as a serpent who is dividing My Church. 

Satan is inspiring a division in My Church, and he will be leading many souls astray in a schismatic church that will follow New Age teachings. It will be My faithful remnant that will keep My true apostolic teaching of My words of the Gospel. 

This good church will teach My love and peace. The schismatic church will teach hate and confusion of the devil. Avoid following any church that promotes New Age principles that worship things, and not Me

My faithful remnant will face persecution from the schismatic church and from your government. When your lives are in danger, I will warn you that it is time to come to My refuges. Give thanks that I have called many people to set up refuges as safe havens for My faithful who will need My protection.”

Jesus to John Leary

March 4 2013