*God: "I shall multiply your love"

God the Father speaks
 
My children, I Am your God and I Am your Father, I am your Creator and I am Infinite Love, I am complete Love.

 
My children, In Me there is no evil whatsoever and for that reason, the condemnation that many, many of you have earned will be handed down, not by Me, but by satan himself who will produce evil within you because you opened your heart to him and not to Me, you listened to him and not to Me.

You do not belong to Me, but to him, therefore, I will allow your soul to soar towards him, because if in your lifetime you desired him and sought him out and you did not want to live in my Love, your judgment shall be thus; since you sought satan and his works during your lifetime, you shall spend your eternal life with him. 

You despised the Love that I gave to you, that I promised to you, both on Earth and for all eternity and you chose not to come to Me; that will be your eternal punishment, to live with him whom you followed in life.
 
This is My Justice, My children; as you see, you willed to live with satan in the world, so now, because of your own free will I will also allow you to spend eternity with him.
 
However, those of you who sought Me out, those who did everything possible to dwell in My Love, under My Law, you who sought Me despite the attacks of your brethren who lived in deceit,  you who remained in Me, in My Love, seeking My Heart, you shall receive this also for all eternity. That which you sought during life, you will also have for all eternity.
 
I am a just God, I am not vindictive, I simply grant you that which you yourselves desired during your lifetime. I do not oppose your wishes, I simply fulfill your will and now you shall come to know your error, but it shall be too late.

I granted you many opportunities to turn back on the path of goodness and you turned away. Those who acted in evil, but heard My Call, repented, and began to seek Me out in earnestness, I gave them My Heart and they accepted Me; these souls shall be with Me eternally. 

But, woe to those who despite My many calls, closed their hearts and shut their ears to My Voice, to My insistent calling as a loving Father, I will also close My Heart and shut My Ears to their cries when they enter into the place of eternal punishment.
 
It is painful, My Children, for Me, your God, to tell you all this because I love you, because I created you; but you were given free will and, if even then despite all the teachings you were given and My beckoning calls throughout your lifetime, you still refused to turn back to Me, then, I repeat, you shall have what you wanted.
 
Come, beloved of My Heart, for you sought Me out and found Me and you shall lie in My Glory eternally; rejoice with Me, you shall have Me in My entirety. I will no longer be that God whom each of you might imagine in one way or another, you will see Me in full and you will enjoy me infinitely. 

You will relish in My Heart’s Delights and My Love shall abound in each and every one; you cannot imagine My children, how your soul shall swell with My Gifts and My Presence within each of you. You will feel as if about to explode in joy from so many splendors and goodness with which I shall overindulge each and every one. I shall multiply your love and make you more sensitive to Love and so you shall enjoy immensely all that I shall give you. 
 
Enjoy then, as of now, My children, those who are with Me, those who have fought throughout your lifetime in order to be with Me, for so it shall be for all eternity; you shall be with Me because you sought Me out, always. I bless you, My children, I bless you with My Heart.

Thank you, My children.

Oct 13, 2009, Messages to Javier Viesca
Mexico