*I give you only what is good





“Beloved children, do you not see and believe that I am your loving Abba who gives you only what is good? Then, whatever happens, know that I am working in that situation for your ultimate benefit

Even when bad things are happening that threaten to overwhelm you, believe and trust in my love and power. There is nothing that happens to my faithful children that is not to their advantage. And those whose hearts are far from me, I call to them also in every circumstance. Be therefore at peace. Fix your gaze on my Holy Face and offer thanks and praise for your Lord’s tender care in all circumstances. Children, I am near! Be not afraid!”

(Note from Pelianito: Do not take this to mean that one should stay in abusive situations or that one should not pray to be delivered from difficult circumstances. But believe that what the enemy means for our destruction God will turn back on his own head. Pray and do what is needed, but pray always: Jesus I trust in you; may your holy will be done.)


PelianitoJournalBlog