*I saw these zombie-like people herded into the store


The Lord said, "This vision is for the future, and it will come to pass.  But I shall return to redeem My bride, My church, and they shall not see it.  Awaken, o My people I Sound the alarm to the comers of the earth, for I shall return as My Word has spoken."

I beheld the fiery serpent that was in the right arm of hell.

Jesus said, "Come, see what the Spirit is saying to the world."

I saw the horns of the fiery serpent as they entered the bodies of people on earth.  Many were completely possessed by the serpent.  As I watched, I saw a huge beast arise in a large place and turn into a man.  The inhabitants of the earth ran from him, some into the wilderness, some into caves, and some into subway stations and bomb shelters.  They sought any shelter to hide from the eyes of the beast.  No one was praising God or talking about Jesus.

A voice said to me, "Where are My people?"

I looked closer and saw people like dead men walking.  There was a desperate sadness in the air, and no one turned to the right or left.  I saw that the people were being led about by some unseen force.  Now and then a voice spoke to them out of the air, and they obeyed the voice.  They did not talk to one another.  I saw too that the number "666" was written on each one's forehead and on his hands.  I saw soldiers on horses herding the people about as though they were cattle.

The American flag, tattered and torn, lay forlornly on the ground.  There was no joy, no laughter, no happiness.  I saw death and evil everywhere.

The people walked one behind another into a large department store.  They kept in step like discouraged soldiers and were dressed identically in a type of prison garb.  A fence surrounded the store, and guards were stationed here and there.  Everywhere I looked, I saw soldiers in battle-dress uniforms.  
 
I saw these zombie-like people herded into the store, where they were able to buy only the barest necessities.  As each completed his purchases, he was placed aboard a large green army truck.  The truck, well-guarded, was then driven to another area.

Here, in a type of clinic, these people were examined for communicable diseases or crippling handicaps.  A small number of them were shuffled to the side as rejects.
Soon, those who failed the examination were taken to another room.  In that room, an impressive array of switches, buttons and gages lined an entire wall.  A door opened, and several technicians came in.  One of them began to call the names of the people in the room.  Without a struggle, they arose when their names were called and marched into a large box.  When they were inside, another technician closed the door and pulled a switch in a panel on the wall.

A few minutes later he opened the door, took down a broom and dust pan, and swept what remained of them off the floor.  Nothing but a bit of dust was left of what had once been a roomful of people!
I saw those people who passed the medical exam being put back into the same truck and driven, to a train.  No one spoke or even turned to look at anyone else.  At another building each person was assigned a job.  They all went to work without a single dispute.  I watched as they worked very hard at their assigned tasks, and then at the end of the day, they were taken to an apartment building with a high fence around it.  Each undressed and went to bed.  Tomorrow they would work hard again.

I heard a loud voice fill the night air.  " I saw a huge beast, and he sat on a large, I throne.  All the people obeyed the beast.  I saw spiritual horns growing from his head.  They reached, into and out of every place on earth.  The beast took upon himself many positions of authority and many offices, and he became great in power.

The beast pushed himself into many places and deceived many people.  The rich and the famous were deceived as well as the poor and disfranchised.  Small and great paid homage to the beast.  
 
A large machine was brought into an office.  The beast put his mark on it, and his voice came out of it.  There was also a "big brother" machine that could see into homes and businesses.  Only a single machine of this type existed, and it belonged to the beast.  The part of the machine that was located in the homes of the people was invisible to the naked eye, but it could and did report to the beast every move the people made.  I watched as the beast turned his throne around and faced toward me.  On his forehead was the number 666.

As I watched, I saw another man in another office become very angry at the beast.  He demanded to talk with him.  He was yelling at the top of his voice.  The beast appeared and seemed very courteous as he said, "Come, I can help you take care of all your problems."
The beast took the angry man into a large room and motioned for him to lie down on a table.  The room and the table reminded me of a hospital emergency room.  The man was given an anesthesia and wheeled beneath a vast machine.  The beast attached wires to the man's head and turned on the machine.  On the top of the machine were the words, "This mind eraser belongs to the beast, 666."

When the man was removed from the table, his eyes had a vacant stare, and his movements reminded one of a zombie in a movie.  I saw a large blank spot on the top of his head, and I knew his mind had been surgically altered so he could be controlled by the beast.

The beast said, "Now, sir, don't you feel better? Didn't I say I could take care of all your problems? I have given you a new mind.  You will have no worries or troubles now."
The man did not speak.

"You will obey my every command," said the beast as he picked up a small object and attached it to the man's shirt.  He spoke again to the man, and he answered without moving his lips.  He moved like a living dead man.  "You will work and not get angry or frustrated, nor will you cry or be sad.  You will work for me until you die.  I have many like you that I control.  Some lie, some kill, some steal, some make war, some have children, some run machinery, and some do other things.  Yes, I control everything." An evil laugh came from him.

The man was handed papers to sign.  He gladly gave all his belongings to the beast.
In my vision I saw the man leave the office of the beast, get in a car and drive home.  When he approached his wife, she tried to kiss him, but he made no attempt to respond.  He had no feeling for his wife or anyone else.  The beast had made him incapable of feeling any emotion.

The wife became very angry and screamed at her husband, but to no avail.  At last she said, "OK, I'll call the beast.  He will know what to do." After a quick phone call, she left the house and drove to the same building her husband had just left.

The beast welcomed her in and said, "Tell me all your troubles.  I am sure I can help you."
A very handsome man took her by the arm and led her to the same table her husband had been on earlier.  After the same operation, she also became a depersonalized slave of the beast.

I heard the beast ask her, "How do you feel?" She did not answer until after he had attached a small object to her blouse.  Then she acknowledged that he was master and lord and began to worship him.

"You will be a breeder," he said.  "You will have perfect babies, and they will worship and serve me."

The woman replied in a robotic voice, "Yes, master, I will obey."
I saw the woman again.  This time she was in another building.  There were many pregnant women there.  The women lay lifelessly on their beds and in chanted monotones praised the beast.  All had 666 on their foreheads.

When their babies were born, they were taken to another building where mind-altered nurses had the task of raising them.  The nurses also had 666 on their foreheads.
The beast grew in power until his empire stretched across the earth.  The babies also grew, and at a certain time, they also went beneath the mind-destroying machine.  They worshiped the beast and his image.  But the machine had no power over the children of God.

I heard the voice of the Lord say, "Those that worship the beast and his image shall perish.  Many shall be deceived and will fall, but I will save my children from the beast.  These things will take place in the end times.  Do not take the mark of the beast.  Repent now before it is too late.
 ll himself a man of peace.  And he will bring peace to many nations out of a very chaotic time.  He will be able to supply the world with many inexpensive goods, and he will assure that everyone's pay is sufficient.  He will make an alliance with many nations, and the great men of the world will follow him into a false sense of security.
"Before these times I will raise up an army of believers that will stand for truth and righteousness.  The mighty army that Joel spoke about will hear My voice from the rising to the going down of the sun.

"In the night hours also they will hear My voice, and they will answer Me.  They will work for Me, and they will run like mighty men of war.  They shall do great works for Me, for I will be with them."

All these things were revealed to me by the Lord Jesus Christ in an open vision.  They are the words of His mouth, and they concern the times of the end.
Jesus and I returned home, and I wondered about all the things He had shown me and told me.  I fell asleep praying for the salvation of all mankind.

Mary K Baxter