*My son Francis & The third Secret of Fatima


 

March 20th, 2013

(Our Lord Jesus Christ) My Beloved People: 

In an infinite love for My Children, I give Myself tirelessly and I donate Myself in the Eucharist with My body and My blood as delicacy of LOVE FOR ALL WHO ARE PREPARED WITH DIGNITY. My people, how much I love you and how much I look for you! 

My beloved, do not neglect My calls to prayer for the Institution of My Church and Pope Francis. He is My son. Those whom he supported in the past, will betray him, and will be they who will carry to succumb to My institution and My Mystical Body. My son, Pope Francis, has been proposed for My Church good works, but they will not let him advance; barriers shall be continuous and will prompt him to major changes in everything concerning the Liturgy. 

The Church remains in turmoil, BUT SHOULD RETURN TO ITS REALITY. 

The destitute are too many, famine hits for years to great continents, My children die of hunger, and ... what makes the institution of My Church by multiplying the loaves and fishes? 

In My House: the Vatican, lie big freemasons and illuminati, they have defiled the purity of it with their rampant desires of power and they have taken to My House disorder and immorality. My Vicars have avoided these great and disastrous mistakes that have cut back My Heart. 

IN THIS MOMENT I direct My son Francis, Pope and Bishop of Rome, which would reveal the third secret that MY MOTHER BEQUEATHED TO HUMANITY IN FATIMA. 

Previously it has been partially released, but at this moment it is about the fulfillment of the same, My People must know the true Word of My Mother, for humanity to see reality as something close and not far away, and to strengthen faith, before do present the evil, confuse and take possession of My People. 

The Institution of My Church and My People will run like sheep without a shepherd. 

IN THIS MOMENT YOU WONDER AND YOU FEEL WORTHY TO KNOW IF FRANCISCO IS OR NOT A RELIABLE POPE ... pray, pray ... "By their fruits you shall know them."

Pray for Italy.
    Pray for Argentina, it will suffer.
       Pray for Ecuador, it will suffer.
My Beloved: My blessing be with you at this moment of agony. I will not forsake you, I remain with you. 

Your Jesus. 

Message to Light of Mary