*Never cease praying


 
My children, you do not realize how much joy you give to Me when trustingly you draw near to Me. You beseech and grant Me the opportunity to bestow My Blessings upon you, over those whom you pray for, over all of mankind. 


My little ones, if the souls could truly understand the joy you give to Me when you draw near to Me with Faith, and above all with Love, My heart, filled with that joy, would overflow in abundance, but it is man himself who blocks Me.

When mankind does not draw near to Me with trust and love, he impedes My salvific work; My work of redemption, but most of all, the abundance of blessings that I desire to bestow on all of humankind is limited, for there is no one beseeching these blessings. Few are the souls that come to Me to pray for their brethren. Indeed, you draw near and selfishly ask just for yourself and perhaps even for your kinship, but for no one else. Are we not a family? Are not those who live in other regions or countries your brethren? We are a family and Love must unite us, you should draw near to your God filled with trust, and through prayer, draw all of mankind much closer to Me. I have told you before that even when you, individually, are unable to achieve great things for Me, your prayers in union with Me, your God, can accomplish great things. 

Prayer united with Mine, which is redemptive prayer, can help many souls return to Me, for I shall touch their hearts in one way or another, My children, because I love you all and you hold within you the duty to return to your heavenly abode. Therefore, never cease praying; do not forego your good and beautiful desires for My redemption to be fulfilled throughout the Earth.

Pray, pray wholeheartedly, pray in communion with Me, with your God, and most importantly, pray with faith and with unabated trust that you will obtain, for you and yours, that which you ask for, because I know your hearts and they are filled with love and I can deny nothing to those hearts that love and that above all, tend to the needs of their brethren --whatever those needs may be. When you truly love, you desire for your brethren to have all that they need and for them to lead a dignified life because you are all My children; but specially pray for a change in their spiritual life. There are so many spiritual voids, and so many who have gone down the wrong path. Pray for all of them, pray even for those who believe themselves to be far superior to Me, for they have chosen paths, down which satan has deceived them in such a manner that they have become filled with pride, to such a degree, that they believe themselves to be far superior to you and most specially to Me, your God, because they are able to attain things which you, as human beings, are not yet prepared to receive. Pray then for those souls who have been deceived because they can lose the Kingdom of Heaven.
Thank you, My little ones.



 Messages from God the Father to J.V, Sept 30 2011