*Satan Seeks To Deter You From Prayer

March 4th, 2013, Jesus:


Children of Love, I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, your Father of Mercy, invites you to pray. Take up your rosaries. Pray My chaplet of divine mercy.

Call down My blessing upon yourselves, and all those you hold dear. Do not discriminate for time is of the essence. Persevere in love. My mercy is My greatest gift to you at this time in the history of the world.

Satan seeks to distract you, and to deter you from a life of prayer. Do not fall into his traps. Pray without ceasing. Pray with all your hearts. 

My mercy will be granted to those who ask for it. My mercy will open the doors to Heaven to many who otherwise would have been lost. The greatest of sinners should be the first to call upon My mercy for they deserve it the most. I will refuse no one. Kneel down before Me in adoration, and pray. 

Pray, My Little Ones.

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom 


http://www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com/