*...so you can listen to My voice

 

Jesus to John Leary, March 2013

Jesus said: 

“My people, I have been giving you some suggestions for your Lenten devotions. One extra devotion would be to try and make some frequent visits to My Blessed Sacrament, if you are not already coming.

Another suggestion when you are adoring Me, is to pray for My help in removing any demons of distraction that can keep you from focusing on your prayers. 

A third suggestion is to take about five to ten minutes and concentrate on contemplative prayer in quiet time before Me so you can listen to My voice. 

By doing things to come closer to Me, you are preparing for the time when you will be with Me in heaven, as being One in spirit with Me. I reach out to share My love with My adorers because they are truly sincere in their love for Me.”