*The Coming Visitation of Jesus


Locutions to the world, Oct 2012

1. I Am Coming Soon

Jesus

You must know my heart and my burning desire to visit the earth in ways that have never happened since I became flesh and lived among men. This will begin very soon. Yes, I am coming soon. Before this takes place, I must explain clearly the nature of my coming and how I will manifest myself. Otherwise, many will miss my coming, just as many missed my first coming in the flesh. This is the purpose of these locutions.

Mary

Before Jesus came, Israel was prepared by the ministry of John the Baptist. Otherwise, Jesus’ coming on the scene would have been too hidden. The hidden years of Nazareth were completed. It was no longer a time for him to remain hidden.

Before his death on the cross, it was vital that there be some years of manifestation. This happened by his preaching, his miracles and the gathering of disciples. Although many in Israel rejected or ignored Jesus, the years of manifestation bore fruit. The seed of faith in Jesus was sown in the hearts of the disciples. This bore fruit in the Church which continues to this day. So, do not despise the time of little beginnings. Such will be these locutions, the seeds of a small but powerful beginning.


2. Signs and Wonders

Jesus

Obviously, I will not come in the flesh, because this is how I came the first time. Also, I will not come in glory when every eye will see and all will be gathered together by the angels. How then will I come? I will come in signs and wonders, in great powers and in miracles that have never been witnessed before. I will come in graces of massive conversions, massive both in their extraordinary nature and in the numbers who will be touched.
 
These miracles and conversions will be beginning signs. They will begin immediately and will prepare the world for the greater events. These will be external and internal experiences. 


The external will be seen by all in a given part of the world and will lead to many conversions. The internal experiences will be worldwide, but of course, hidden from view because they will take place within the person’s heart. However, many will speak of their experiences. In this way they, too, will become external. All of these are not the final gift but will lead up to and will prepare for the great gift of my coming.

Mary

My task is the same as that of John the Baptist. Jesus will come in a special way but he will not force his divine presence upon anyone. In his public life, his divinity was kept hidden. He would tell people that he was the special Son of the Father, but, seeing only his human nature, they had to believe his words. So it will be again. His full coming in heavenly glory, when every eye shall see, still lies ahead!

His present coming is not in human flesh or in heavenly glory. Therefore, I must prepare the world, just as John the Baptist did, for this coming which is already taking place and to which people must respond to receive the blessings.


3. Preparing for the Coming

Jesus

This great and final gift of my special coming, by which I will bring an unimaginable period of peace to the world, must be prepared for. If the people respond to these religious stirrings, they will hasten my coming. All must share. All must participate. All must be open. All must receive. Everyone is very important in this enterprise. I am coming soon.

Mary

How active I have been and how even more active I will become. The world is in these special days of Jesus’ divine visitation. The initial gifts have already begun to fall from the heavens. The great and new manifestations of Jesus’ divine powers are ready to be poured out. All must believe. As the angel Gabriel said to me “All things are possible with God”. This must be the new religious spirit that fills my Church. Yes, it must first fill my Church and then spill out to the whole world. Where else would I begin? First, I offer these gifts to believers. If they do not accept them, I will go directly to the world. Oh, how I want my Church to be open to these new signs and wonders. Just remember, “With God, all things are possible”. As the signs begin, many non-believers will come to faith in the Church.


4. Need To Believe

Jesus

Many will not believe my words, even those who try to serve me. They will continue to use their own efforts to bring about my kingdom. However, these efforts will fail. They are not enough in the face of the enormous powers of modern evil.

If, however, they believe and open their hearts to my coming, I will share with them my powers. I will do my signs and wonders through them because they so much want to serve me. To these I address my words because through them many others will be led into the kingdom. To these servants, especially, I say, “I am coming. Watch and pray.”

Mary

When the angel came to me and told me that I would be the Mother of God, I had to believe. God was about to bring the greatest blessing in history. He would take flesh and dwell among us. This was the moment of Jesus’ first coming. However, this all depended on me. God would not force his way into his own creation. Such is the way of God. He places so much in the hands of men.

At that moment, I had to believe that God would truly do this. So you, O servant of the Most High, who so desire that his kingdom come, who so desires a complete victory over evil, you, too, must believe these words. Jesus will come upon the earth in a special way with extraordinary manifestations. Please believe his words so that his power is fully manifested.



5. Two Great Realities

Jesus

To my servants, I say, “Do not just go about your daily work, as if these were normal times. The wolf is at the door and the harvest is ripe. Yes, there are two great realities that demand from you a lifting up of your eyes”. “The wolf is at the door” means that the Evil One wants to destroy my Church and he believes that this is possible. He feels that he has so captured mankind that he can come directly against the Church. “The harvest is ripe” means that this is also the moment of the greatest conversions, when mankind will turn in great numbers to me and to my Church. So, I say, lift up your eyes from your work to see that I am coming soon.

Mary

So much depends upon human cooperation. Would God have become a man if I had said “no”? Even to ask that question is to shudder. There would have been a world without Jesus, a world that remained totally under the Evil One, a world with no hope and no light.
“The wolf is at the door”. Mankind has no idea of what is imminent. 

Only Jesus can save the world and he is already pouring out signs and wonders. However, you who so love him and love his Church must be prepared to respond. Listen carefully to my words. “Set aside many of your works. Some are useless anyway. Come with me into Jesus’ presence. Spend hours each day in prayerful quiet. There, I will prepare you.” My message is easy to grasp. Jesus will come and I will prepare you, but I need hours each day to do this.


Oct18

6. Those Who Do Not Listen




Jesus

If I speak and those who work for me do not listen, I will allow them to go their own ways, living out their years but not accomplishing much for my Church. If they are in critical positions, I will move them off the scene and give my vineyard to others who will know how to reap the new harvests by greater faith and fidelity to my words.
In all things I will be gentle, but I will not allow the great harvest to come and to die on the vine.

Mary

This is not a time to tolerate laziness and sloth. This is not a time to say “Tomorrow I will get to it tomorrow”. The urgency is now. The need to act is now. The need to prepare is now. There is no more time to waste. Too much time has already been wasted (while Satan’s forces have been active and alive). So, I say to you who love my Church and to you who have given your life for my Church, “It is not too late to regain what has been lost. You are now in a season of refreshment, a season of heavenly favors never seen since the Word became Flesh. Yet, all must respond like I did, with special faith.

It was not easy to believe that God wanted to become a man. Gabriel had to remind me that all things are possible with God. Also, it was not easy to surrender to the great favor of being God’s mother.

The cost was high and the demands were total. You must believe that Jesus is coming. You must accept this by faith and surrender totally to his plan. Much will be asked of you but much will also be given to you. This time will not happen again. It is granted only to those who are living now upon the face of the earth.