*The Masons in My Church


 
Jesus to John Leary, March 3, 2013:

 “My people, I explained to the people that I was not the prince of demons who cast out the demon from the possessed man, or else Satan’s kingdom would be divided.

Instead, it is by the power of God that I cast out demons, and I am still casting them out through exorcist priests and through prayers of deliverance

You are seeing smoke in the church which is coming from the Masons in My Church

Beware of a coming split in My Church where a schismatic church will be teaching heresies of the New Age. My people should be able to recognize these false teachings because these evil ones will be worshiping created things instead of their Creator. 

My faithful remnant will need to go underground in the homes, and eventually to My refuges of protection.”