*The Schism is close

CALL OF MARY MISTICAL ROSE TO THE CHILDREN OF GOD



March 13th, 2013
Children of My Heart that the peace of God be with you. 

Little children, all the rosaries that you do ask God for the triumph of My Immaculate Heart. Pray in line with my Rosary for the new successor of Peter, remember that prayer has the power to destroy the plans of the Kingdom of my adversary and stop the course of events. Also pray with the Rosary of My flame of Love, to heal the heart of this thankless and sinful humanity. 

My children, My father does not want to see you suffer, His mercy is moving away, you do not let it go; welcome her as soon as possible, so you can be stronger in the time of Divine Justice that is about to begin. Call on your Guardian Angel and your Angels custodians who remain at your side hoping that you have them in mind to assist you in all your ways and spiritual battles. 

My children, my heart is sad, because very soon the Houses of My Father, are going to be desecrated and closed so will be fulfilled everything that is written in the book of Daniel about the abomination of the temple (Daniel 12.11). The seals of the book of Daniel have begun to open up to bear witness to the fulfillment of the word of God. 

The Schism is close, pray, pray, so that your prayer will strengthen My beloved faithful, who will defend the Gospel of My Son and the doctrine of the Church even at the expense of their own lives. Little children, be valiant, do not be cowards before the enemies of My Son, remain firm and faithful in the trials that will come upon you. Remember that nothing will pass you if you trust in Me, I will be your defense and strength in those days. 

Little children, is the time in which it must be more united to this Mother, so you can go out victorious in spiritual combat every day. Accept with love this purification, because it is for your sake and for the salvation of your souls. You do not complain, or curse, when the trials come to you; accept it all and offer it all to the Father as an offering of love and I assure you that everything will be going according to the will of God. Without purification little children, you can not enter in the new creation, remember that sin shall not have place in the heavenly Jerusalem. 

Little children, on your prayer depends that shorten the days of purification or they lengthen, do not fear, My opponent can not do harm you if you remain united to your Mother. There will be difficult days, but everything will be easier, if you trust in Our two Hearts. Forward then little children! Glory of God awaits you at the new creation!. Than My Motherly Love remains with you and the Light of the Holy Spirit of God guide you to the gates of the heavenly Jerusalem. Your mother, Mary Mystical Rose. 

Make my messages known to all humankind. 

Mensajes del BuenPastorEnoc