*There is much more to come





March 10 th, 2013
“My beloved ones, what have I told you? How have I warned you? The wages of sin is death! Repent! Turn back to me and live! It is only for love that I say this to you. It is love that causes me to write my laws on your heart, if only you let me. 

My laws are not restrictive—they liberate! Therefore do not despise my laws, but embrace them and give glory to me with thanksgiving

Woe to the hardened transgressors, those who not only despise my laws but despise me as well. If they do not repent, they will follow their tormentor into the everlasting flame. 

Do not cease to pray and offer sacrifice, my children. I would not ask you to do this if your efforts would be fruitless. Do all in the Divine Will and my own power will be at your disposal. The darkness encroaches, my children. Cling to the Light and you will be light in the darkness.”


March 3rd, 2013


I have given you the Church for your protection and the gates of hell shall not prevail against her…

Ephesians 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty arguments, for because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the disobedient. 

“Children of my heart, what do you know? You know that all truth is to be found in Scripture as taught by my holy Church

Do not, therefore, be deceived, but distill what you hear. If at its source is not found Scripture and Tradition, discard it. 

 I have given you the Church for your protection and the gates of hell shall not prevail against her. Will she suffer? She will follow Christ in all ways. But the Body of Christ on earth cannot cease to be the Body of Christ. The Body cannot repudiate itself. Cling to the Rock my children. 

Remain steadfast. There is much more to come. Do not be blown around by all manner of strange teachings, but cling to the Church. She is your safe harbor. Ask my Mother to assist you. My children, tread carefully and stray not from the path. I am with you. Follow me.” 

The Pelianito Journal Blog