*Virgin Mary: To My Sinful Priests


Virgin Mary: To My Sinful Priests, Mar 5th, 2011

These priests hear many words from their consciences which reprove them, but they do not respond.  Their emotions are empty and they are helpless.

So, to you my sinful priests, I speak no word of rebuke.  I speak a mother’s word.  Do not act upon my word immediately for you are in too much pain.  First, let my word heal you.  Then, arise from your sickness and walk to your brother priest in sorrow and repentance.  I will greet you there in the sacrament of penance.


Oh, you have been to confession often but without the repentance needed to rise from your sins.  Notice, I will have you rise first.  You will already have repentance before you confess your sins.  When the sacrament is over, we will walk together.  This, too, you have lacked in previous confessions.  You had no one to guide you after you confessed.
The secret lies in my words.  Listen to these words and let them surround your heart.  Do not dismiss them.  They are my messages of hope and healing.  If you take my words into your heart, recalling them and remembering them frequently, I promise that you will arise from your sins.  If this does not happen immediately, remember that these are words of grace which must first permeate you and attract you into the light.


I speak these words to you, yes to you my sinful priests, who have done unspeakable things which cling to your memory and weigh upon your heart.  These deeds are like an anchor which does not allow you to come to Jesus, even though you are invited so often during the liturgical year.  The following are your heavenly mother’s words.  They come from my heart, so listen carefully.


I know your name.  In your heart right now, I am speaking your name.  Listen to your name spoken by the Queen of Heaven.  How do I know you?  Of course, I know you.  A mother never forgets her priest son.


Why did you stray?  What took you so far away from your priestly life?  Who led you down the wrong road?  These questions have answers but does it really matter now?  Why pull up those memories?  Why recall your mistakes?  What good does it do?  That road is too long and you will never come to the end.  You must turn around.  You have wandered because of human love – for things or for others.


By these words, I reveal my human love for you.  Yes, my human love, a mother’s love.
I do not want you to perish in hell.  A priest in hell is a special trophy for the Evil One, a splendid victory that he marches around because it displays his craftiness.


Also, I do not want your remaining years on earth to be filled with remorse, emptiness and darkness.  Satan will claim you as early as he can, dragging you into his darkness long before your death.  In this way, you are his and his victory is sealed, many years before you actually die.


I want you to come into my light and into a new fruitfulness in your priestly ministry.  I want to give you spiritual children whom you bring into the light.  I have waiting for you a happy priesthood, filled with those who love you and will walk with you into eternal life.

 
Which life do you want for yourself?  Do you want years lived in your sins, filled with indescribable loneliness which lead only to the grave and to hell?  Or a new life, filled with people who need your priestly powers, who will pray for you and be with you.  Yes, I will send them, but you must repent.  These final years can lead to a happy death and to life everlasting.


Look at the two roads!  Look at the two roads!!


Right now you are on the wrong one and are unable to choose the right one.  Your only hope is in my words.  Read them again and again until the tears stream down your face.  Then, go and find your brother priest.  He will be a fountain of God’s mercy.  I will wait for you there.


Locutions to the world