*You will be tested just as gold is tested on fire

CALL OF JESUS ​​THE GOOD SHEPHERD TO HIS FLOCK



March 20th, 2013
Thus says the Lord: 

Peace in your spirit will destabilize, and so world peace. Pull up in prayer, because the days of the great spiritual battle are approaching. The tribulation will be so great that it will shake not only the creation, but also the soul of My children. 

Men will ask: What's going on?, Why we lost the peace in the spirit?. Lord come to save us, do not hide your Holy Face from your faithful people! My children, your spiritual transformation is necessary so that you can enter My new creation. Your body, soul and spirit, must be purified so you can come clean from every stain of sin to the heavenly Jerusalem. 

When My Holy Spirit be taken away from My temples, because of the great abomination, all those who are away from prayer and from my Mother, will be lost. Because being away from My houses, if your spirit is not strengthened by prayer, fasting, penance, if not attached to My Mother, through the recitation of the Rosary, will be easy prey for My opponent. Remember what My Word says: There will be a great distress such as has not been since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall be (Matthew 24, 21). 

My awakening of consciousness and understanding will prepare you for the days of the great Armageddon. My children, if you return to this world to neglect the prayer and you continue in your spiritual warmth, I assure you will be in risk of getting lost. I warn about this all my children, so that from now you are going to prepare spiritually for those days of anguish and distress in the spirit, necessary for your cleansing

You will be tested and purified in the body, soul and spirit, just as gold is tested in fire. Fire of spiritual purification that will transform your body, soul and spirit, so that you can enter the new creation and to be called chosen people of God. 

Will be the days of the great harvest, where will separate the wheat from the chaff and will remain the ripe wheat, the weeds will be thrown into the fire. 

Prepare then My children, because the days are coming in which will pick the harvest. And the reapers are ready to come and collect the wheat harvest. Already the ax is at the root of the tree and every tree that does not bear good fruit is going to be cut down and thrown into the fire, which will burn for eternity. Make prayer, fasting and penance, your strength. Wear your Spiritual Armour over you morning and evening and be ready as good soldiers for the great spiritual battle that will give you the freedom and it will make worthy of paradise of the Heavenly Jerusalem. 

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. Repent, for the kingdom of God is near.
Your Master, Jesus the Good Shepherd of all time. 

Make known my message to all mankind.