*Favour obtained through Saint Josemaria's intercession


Where are the car keys? 

 A.R., Spain. May 13, 2013

I wanted to write and thank St Josemaria for a favor received yesterday. I went jogging along the sea promenade, which was very full of people because it was nice and warm. I ran quite hard for 50 minutes. When I went back to get the car to go home I realized that I’d lost the car keys. I would have to retrace my steps the whole way and look for them and find out if anyone had picked them up.
The promenade is long and fairly wide, so it was going to be really difficult to find them. The fact is that I remembered to pray to St Josemaria for this, and I told him that just as he did favors for other people, why shouldn’t he do one for me?
I said the prayercard, not with very much conviction to tell the truth, and asked him that I might find the keys as soon as I finished saying the prayer, so as not to have to go over the whole way again. Imagine my surprise when, just as I got to the end of the prayer, I found the keys on a bench where someone had put them. 
Thank-you, St Josemaria, for everything, and for having rescued me from the mess I would have been in if I’d lost them.

 
St Josemaría Escrivá: Founder of the Opus Dei