*Give up some of your time to visit Me in My tabernacle

Jesus said: “My people, you know that a cross is a symbol of being a Christian. The crucifix with a corpus on it, has an even deeper meaning that represents a Christian who is willing to suffer persecution for his or her faith. You know that I died for all of mankind by being crucified on a cross. Until there is a sacrifice of My Blood on the cross, the cross itself has little meaning. So it is with My faithful. 

You need to be able to risk persecution and endure some suffering for your faith if you are going to be a real Christian. It is easy to say the words that you love Me, but I need to see actions that show your true sincerity in living your faith. You may have to go out of your comfort zone to help someone. 

You may want to give up some of your time to pray your rosaries, or spend time visiting Me in My tabernacle. It is ‘Christ crucified’ that you need to imitate and follow. If the worldly people persecuted Me, they will do the same to you. Be willing to stand up for what you believe in Me, even if your life is threatened.”

May, 10, 2013
Jesus to John Leary