*Heaven is a place...




Jesus to Jennifer. 10/31/08



Heaven is a place My child that has only pure and humble souls. They are souls that throughout their lifetime imitated the love of their Master in order to be counted amongst the Saints in heaven. They are the souls who heeded to My mercy and were granted it upon the hour of their death.



They are the souls who were given the fullness of My mercy because of those who recited the Chaplet of My Most Divine Mercy for the sick and dying and those who recite this prayer in all the adoration Chapels across the world.



Remember to always recite the prayer “Jesus I Trust in You” for when you say these words My child I am with you as if you were with Me in heaven. I am with you just as I am present in the Eucharist. Trust in Me My daughter, trust in Me for I am Jesus the King of Mercy.