*Let Me run your life (Jesus)

Being with Me in My Way and in My Time is a unique way to exist. It just is. There is no beginning, middle, or end. That is because I Am. 

To be with Me is to live in the I Am. That is not as unachievable as it sounds. It requires building the strength of your will so that it blocks all distractions and enables you just "to be" with Me.

Trusting Me totally is the only path to this being with Me. It enables you to let go of all concerns and live in the knowledge that I have all of your concerns in My Hands. It means understanding that, because I love you fully, I will never hurt you. It means accepting My Challenge to come to Me, even when things seem impossible. It means leaving your worries outside of the door to the chapel because you know somehow I make possible the impossible. 

There is no more need to lose sleep or worry about the ultimate outcome.

Letting go is the most difficult thing to do because you need to feel in control. You need a sense of your own power in troubling situations. When you turn these concerns over to Me, it frees you to feel My Power within you. It enables you to know My Power is at work in any and all situations. It states that the outcome will always be in your best interest for I can do nothing but work in your eternal best interest.


That's faith, My Friend. That’s faith. It means sometimes going against your own instincts. It means holding off when you want to step in. It means listening rather than speaking as directed by your thoughts - not Mine.


How do you know if words are Mine and not yours? That's easy. When you see the salutary impact of the words you speak, when you say something and wonder where the words came from, when you feel Peaceful during and after speaking, then you know the words are Mine. For it is at those times that My Most Holy Spirit is speaking through you. Sometimes, you are saying things when you had decided not to speak, and you get angry because you did not wish to say anything. Then, you are amazed at the positive impact of your words. 


Those are Spirit-filled moments where I am at work healing pain. Through your words, I am at work breaking down walls. This is not something you can plan or force. It just happens as My Sanctifying Grace moves you to speak My Healing Words in the most difficult situation. 


If you have experienced this, you know what I mean. It is My Gift of the word of wisdom. It is just the right message to be delivered at the right time. It is My Gift of Peace in the midst of turmoil.


This gift flows when you let go and let Me run your life. It cannot flow when you are in the way. So, pray that I enable you to get your ego out of the way so that My Spiritual Healing can flow through you. At those moments, when this happens, you become My Instrument of Peace.


Are you willing to reach out for this gift? You will really have to stretch. You have to risk being vulnerable to My Love. You have to empty you of you and then be filled with Me. It's a way of life you have to work hard to acquire. It doesn't just happen. It could if I willed it, but I prefer to have you work at freely giving up yourself to Me so that I can then work through you in My Time, in My Way, in My Grace. Then, you grow in My Love and permanent healing takes place in a strained relationship.


That's the outgrowth of being with Me. These words, as you write them, are My Gift to you in response to you just being with Me for an extended period of time. You got yourself out of the way. So, I have been able to speak My Words through you for all to hear. That's faith, trust, love, selflessness, and openness all rolled up into one. It triggers an outburst of My Loving, Grace-Filled Words for all to read.


It is no accident I speak through you. I have trained you to be with Me. As you have grown in My Love and can just be with Me for extended timeframes, I can speak through you in extended timeframes. It is My Gift to you for choosing to just be with Me. This is easy to describe. This is hard to do. But, My Friend, you are doing it quite well and quite often. What a marvelous student you are.


Jesus to John Palmer
Perfect & Infinite Love