*Mary: I thank my prayer warriors

May 12, 2013: (Mother’s Day)

The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, I thank you for honoring me in this month of May, and for acknowledging me as your heavenly mother. I come in a quiet voice to comfort all of my children, as I place my mantle of protection over all of you.

I thank my prayer warriors for all of your rosaries for my intentions. I just remind you to make up any of your missed prayers on the next day. There is a great need for prayer in your world to balance all of the evil that is going on. 

The family should be the central units of your society to bring up your children, and this is why marriage is so important to have children under this bond instead of out of sin. 

Give honor to all of your mothers who are nurturing their children in a difficult age. There are many evil influences on the children, and they need a good loving example to lead them in life. Treasure all of your mothers, as they gave you your gift of life, and even remember the mothers who have passed on. This is a joyful day for me also as you love me for being the mother of your Jesus, my Son.”