*My army will be invisible to the enemy (Jesus)


Events will now occur in rapid succession as I have foretold. You may be suprised at how quickly your nation of America falls into chaos and martial law. It is on the doorstep My people, prepare. 

There are groups of saints strategically placed in your country, that when given the word, will immediately act to fulfill My will. I will be calling some of you to travel and lead others with you. 

Prepare for this as you know to, but travel lightly, as I am the Source and Provider of all you need. Others of you will remain where you are, but I say to you also, prepare as you are led by My Holy Spirit, knowing that My chosen will never be neglected.

For those that will be traveling, do not concern, yourselves with the details now. Simply rest in My presence and know that when it is time to move you will be given all the information you require. 

My army, whether moving or stationary, will be invisible to the enemy. You will all be supernaturally protected so that My orders are carried out exactly as I give them. You will be directly in front of them many times, however, they will neither see you nor hear you. 

All will be in place for the tasks for which you are called; vehicles of transportation, the routes to travel, other saints to connect with, supplies, all of it. You need not fear anything. All has been lovingly prepared for you. By ridding yourselves of all distractions, and spending as much time as you can with Me, you will clearly and easily hear My voice and know exactly when and how to respond to each situation

Night comes quickly now, but I am the Morning Star. My chosen can not nor will not be overcome. Listen closely now for the next steps. The Good Shepherd will lead you home. 


King Messiah 
Messages to Julie Whedbee. Florida. US

May 1, 2013