The last call of Mercy upon the world



Messages Jesus to Jennifer. 11/9/08





My child, always seek a life of humility. You are witnessing times that call for greater virtues. You are witnessing times that will bring humanity to its knees. My child, I desire to tell you more about the warning to come. I will come as the last call of Mercy upon the world. I will stand between mankind and My Father as the world will see the wounds he has added to My Most Sacred Heart.



This warning will enlighten the souls of My people to show them all that is not of Me. This will also be a cleansing not only of the soul also of the body. For there will be no obstacle that will prevent the soul from living the way I desire it too. Free will is the only thing that will either permit or prevent a soul from obtaining My mercy.



There will be but only a remnant of My faithful. My child I must come and awaken My children for it will become a barren world if My people continue to step ahead of us your Triune God. My temple is being destroyed and woe to those who destroy My work, My creation, My plan.



My visit will bring forth a cataclysmic change upon humanity. I have allowed this time of mitigation yet it is soon to expire. My people triumph over false proclamations and yet the womb is the greatest battlefield that is destroying humanity. My child, tell My faithful not to lose hope for the time of My visitation is near for I am Jesus the King of Mercy.