*We intermingle human and supernatural in creating a new day


In these special moments before you receive Me in the Holy Eucharist, I want you to concentrate on My Love for you and how much My Love does for you each day. 


As I come into your heart, I bring My Supernatural Gifts of love, Peace, wisdom, etc. I bring you just what you need for today for I alone know what your day will bring to you. In My Loving Presence, I soothe your despairing hearts, I challenge gifted minds, I lift desperate souls, and I enable you to live in My Love for yet another day.


Be mindful of My Love. It is freely given to you so that you may do My Work today. That is why I call you here to Me each day. I want you to freely choose to accept My Love into your heart and be filled with My Most Holy Spirit each day.


In that mutual exchange of My Freely giving Myself to you and your free acceptance of Me as your loving God for the day, We intermingle human and supernatural in creating a new day as a mystery of My Love. What an exciting event! 


I trust you enough to say, "Come to Me. I want to gift you with My Eternal Love today."

You say, "Here I am, Lord. Give Me your orders just for today. I promise to follow them and accept what You permit to happen to me today."


Each day then is a “Tabula Rasa.” We write the script together in My Love. Your selfish ego has become sublimated to My Will. We act as One for the day. I look forward to this exchange as much as you do. So come to Me now. Let's exchange love freely. Be with Me. Love Me as I love you. All will be well.


As enamored of Me that you are, so, too, am I enamored of you. Your faith-filled dedication to Me is so pleasing to Me that I cannot help but speak to your heart about My Love for you. It is no accident that you chose to stay with Me a few minutes more today. Your heart simply responded to My Call. That is how we shall live for all time, My Friend. We have an open line to each other.


What is even more special about these extra moments this morning is that there is no "emergency" drawing you here. You just wanted to linger in My Love. So, My Friend, continue with your day. You know We are always together. We are One. Have a special day! 

Jesus to John Palmer
PERFECT & INFINITE LOVE