*When we pass a crowd, offer me everyone


While waiting to be served in a shopping mall I watched the people and wondered if they all understood the meaning of Easter. Suddenly I felt someone close beside me and I turned but all I saw was a white sleeve close to my shoulder. Then a feeling of joy flooded over me and I knew that Lord Jesus was present.

Then Our Lord said, “My child, love never ends. It circles around always. Since you offer yourself to me early in the morning, then I am the one who guides you everywhere you go, or that oneness, that intimate relation between us, that trust in the Creator that I want to assure with my poor children, but so few listen.”

He continued, “Valentina, bring me a sinner. I will bless you even more. When we pass a busy crowd, offer me everyone. I am waiting for you to do this. You don’t know the joy you will give me. Be one with Me and love Me, my child, love Me for others.”


Messages of Jesus to Valentina. Australia.
March 2003