*You have transmitted this error to your children

My children, are you aware of the errors you have committed and how satan has deceived you? These souls are filled with material things and the time shall come when they will weep for having strived only to line their pockets with worldly goods, possessions, which have become ballast impeding them from reaching Me and attaining the True Treasure, which is the Kingdom of Heaven. 

You have committed this error and you have transmitted it to your children and your children to their children and so it has happened for throughout endless generations; where you yourself have advised them to seek the riches of the World and you have offered them little or practically nil spiritual education. Their souls are empty, which you should have filled, because you should have educated them as to the true life that each will have for all eternity; that spiritual life was left empty, you left them unprepared.   

They most certainly had all the world had to offer, but an infinite number of souls arrive in My Presence empty-handed; they do not know what to do as they stand before Me, they weep, weep for having wasted their time, for having filled their lives with material things and at the moment they feel My Love and realize that this is what is most valuable for a soul, they weep for having wasted their time on material things; because it is My Love that truly satisfies the soul, that moves it to give of itself completely, as it should. 

There is much error in the world and you are part of that error.

Mend your ways by asking Me for My Holy Spirit to enter into the hearts of all mankind; that the Light of My Holy Spirit may provide your children, your brethren and their children, with all that you would not or could not provide.  

Be humble in My Presence, My children, and ask My forgiveness for all that you were unable to do for your children or for what your parents were unable to do for you; and ask Me for My Holy Spirit to create order on Earth, because the chaos exists and you can see it throughout and that is due to lack of Love, lack of that Divine Wisdom that should have guided you throughout your entire life but you opted to not heed, you let yourself be guided by human values that led you into error; but in reality these human values were satan’s snares.  

You were given an opportunity throughout your lifetime to return to Me, but many, the majority, did not heed My call. But, because you are My children, I am offering you this opportunity so that you may regain what was lost, but now it shall be through the gift I can offer you, through the outpouring of My Holy Spirit. 

When the time comes, take it and be grateful, My children, do not again waste the Grace that I shall have descend upon you, for it shall be the last before the Great Tribulation. 

You shall meet Me, you shall truly understand My Love, you shall come to know My Mercy, but your free will shall decide to either: return to Me or stand against Me. Do not throw away this opportunity, My children; Love beckons you at His side, accept it, My children, accept it.
Thank you My children.  

Messages to Javier Viesca. Mexico. March 2011