*Your Trust Must Be Unshakable

www.JabezInAction.blogspot.com/



Jesus´ message, May 13th, 2013


Children of Love, I Am. Love speaks. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. 

Open your hearts without hesitation. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I look down from My throne of glory, and behold your transgressions. O Beloved, do not let sin separate us. Each time you transgress My laws, you break away from Me. You are cut from My grace. 

Beloved, learn to live in all holiness. Walk in obedience, and persevere. Things will get more and more difficult for you within the coming months. You must truly seek to please Me. I will protect those who call on Me, and provide for their every need. 

Count on Me more than ever. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Live for Me. I will take care of all else. Your trust must be unshakable. Many of you are not strong enough in this. You must decide to place all your trust in Me. Satan will try to draw you closer to him by numerous means. Do not let down your guard. Obey My every instruction. Obey Me even unto death. Obey Me, and protect your souls from contamination. 

Remain pure. Remain chaste. Remain filled with My grace.

I have many gifts to share with you. Remain blameless so that My favor will remain on you. I have many blessings to distribute amongst you all. I count on you to persevere. Lead others back to Me. Trust in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. 

Shalom