*A God that loves you enough to die for you




Jesus said: “My people, I told My apostles when I called them to My ministry, that they would now be fishers of men and women, instead of the fish in their old profession. The large nets in the vision are a sign of how this work needs to be spread among all the nations. 


There was even a sign of this when the apostles caught 153 large fish. In St. John’s Gospel there are some beautiful words to give My people comfort in following Me to heaven. ‘Do not let your hearts be troubled,’ is how I am always assuring My people to trust in Me that I will take care of your needs. I was explaining to My apostles how I was going to My Father to prepare a place for all of My faithful in heaven. Then St. Thomas asked Me how he would know the way that I am going. This is when I gave the words: I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.’ 

You can only come to heaven through Me because I have brought salvation to everyone through My sacrifice and death on the cross. I am the Only Begotten Son of God, and I was sent as a man to die for all of your sins. Be grateful that you have a loving God that loves you enough to die for you. This is why I need My faithful to be missionaries, so you can spread My ‘Good News’ in evangelizing converts to the faith in all the nations".

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you this unity candle as a symbol for what happens when you are united with Me when you receive Holy Communion. You have some intimate moments with Me in Communion, and you share My sacramental grace to strengthen you against the devil’s temptations. You have a beautiful personal relationship with Me that gives your soul a spiritual high every time you come to Me. Some people are seeking earthly highs with drugs and alcohol, but they can never find My peace from earthly things. You can only have true peace in your soul from Me.

Rejoice in My joy, and work to share this joy with others. When people see how much joy and love that you have in your eyes, they will desire this same experience for themselves. So be a good Christian example, so others will be attracted to living a good Christian life.”

 Message from Jesus to John Leary. April 26, 2013