*Catholic priests: Focus on saving souls (Jesus)

12/1/05

My chosen sons, My peace be with you for I am Jesus.  My sons, when you bring My people to the altar of My mercy, you are bringing them to the fullness of My love.  Tell My people that My mercy is open to all who desire it.  The time is drawing closer when the fullness of My mercy will pour out to all mankind.   

This is a time when you need to move away from the money and focus on saving souls for so many of My children are lost in this dark world.  So many turn to sin to bring them comfort yet they do not realize how they are endangering their souls.  Arise to your vocation for you are in a battle to save souls. 

Your persecution has only begun.  You must live your vocation prepared for crucifixion. The world seeks to guide you by their teachings yet I say to you, shepherd them from the pulpit.  Spend time in the confessional so that My people take heed to the opportunity.   

Allow My people to receive the Sacraments now more than ever.  Place in the chalice of My love all who have strayed away for you have a great responsibility to pray for your lost sheep.   
You have an even greater responsibility to speak to My people about My Most Divine Mercy for it is the hour of mercy, My sons, for the doors of justice have opened up and My light is soon to pour forth upon every nation, upon all people, for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.

11/11/05

My chosen sons, My peace be with you.  Rise above the persecutions and respond to your vocation.  As this dividing line becomes more evident, the greater your persecutions will be for, as I have told you, in order to walk the road to Calvary you must be prepared for crucifixion.   


Take heed to My words, My sons, for you have a great responsibility.  You have been chosen amongst all men to guide My flock closer to the Kingdom.  I have created you to be My chosen son.  I bless you with many gifts. 

Do not fear using your voice and hands for Me for I am Jesus.  Reach out to the sick and suffering.  Bring My people to the altar of My mercy.  Respond with compassion and love.  Come to Me more in prayer for many of you are lacking time in prayer. 

My graces I give you. It will be in the midst of great chaos that My children will come running for your voice and hands will be called more than ever. For the pages in history have begun to turn for what has been written in the Gospel message will soon come to light.   

It is time to teach My people the ChapletSay this prayer over the sick and dying. You are the instrument in making My message of mercy known, yet so many of you fear, so many of you are lukewarm.   

Take heed to the guidance of your brother, the Holy Father, for if you are not taking heed is where you will be caught off guard.  Be at peace, My sons, come to Me and spend time in front of My Most Blessed Sacrament for I am waiting for you to simplify and in silence I will speak to you. 

I will penetrate the depth of your soul with the wisdom and understanding of how to respond to all that I desire of you.  Now go forth for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.


Jennifer has a new spiritual advisor, Fr. Joe, whom she has known since July of 2005. He has been a priest in good standing with the Roman Catholic Church for 45 years and serves as a pastor in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.