*Few saints walk the face of the Earth




June 11th, 2013, Messages to an Anonymous Visionary By the name of 'Tenderheart'


www.JabezInAction.blogspot.com/




Children of Love, I seek you out. I look down from My throne of mercy, and find you crying. Do not dwell on your past mistakes, Little Ones. Correct your behaviors, and rise to the challenges before you. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Author of All Things. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transform you in love. 

Few saints walk the face of the Earth at this point in time. Many have rejected Me, and only seek pleasures of the flesh. Millions are on the road to perdition, and remain indifferent to My pleas. Millions will be lost for all eternity unless they make themselves humble before Me, admit their wrongdoings, and accept to change. Beloved, persevere. All that I ask is that you try to improve. Make an effort to change. 

Pleasing Me must become a priority in your daily lives. Pleasing Me is really all that matters. Keep My precepts. Do not break My commandments of love. Do not discriminate. 

Love as I love. Accept to carry your crosses. Work with Me. My grace abounds. Work in union with the Saints of Heaven. My Celestial Court hopes in you. Do not let them down. They pray for you and hope that you will triumph over all forms of sin. Do not think for one instant that you may break some of My laws, and enter into Heaven. You must keep all My commandments. I count on you to remain obedient in this. Obey. 

Failure to comply will result in much purification in all corners of the Earth. Put an end to murder. Do not encourage abortion. Do not take any life. I Am, your God, commands you. Obey. Fast. Do penance. Do not engage in worldly affairs. Free yourselves from all distractions. Give your lives over to Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom