*I decide all things for you

   June 6th, 2013


Children of My Divine Heart, Rejoice in Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. 

Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to put an end to your shortcomings. I desire to assist you on your walk to holiness. Hear Me. Accept your faults. Humble yourselves before My throne of mercy. Seek to please Me in all things. Change. My grace is freely given to you each day. Ask and you will receive all the necessary graces to grow in virtue. Believe Me when I say that holiness is possible for all of you. Hope in Me. I Am the Encourager. I place all things at your disposal. Ask and you will receive. I plan to bless you beyond imagination. Be obedient to Me. Keep my precepts, and remain blameless before My sight. 

Humility must be an area of improvement in your very lives. Make humility one of your daily aspirations. Work all things for My glory. Do not doubt My ways. Do not lose hope. If you think yourselves unworthy, remember always that you are My Son or Daughter. I decide what blessings to gift you with. I decide all things for you. I hold the universe in the palm of My hand. Rejoice. Seek My most holy face. Persevere in love. I leave you My kiss of peace.
Shalom 


Messages to an Anonymous Visionary
By the name of 'Tenderheart'


www.JabezInAction.blogspot.com/