*Jesus: "If you only knew how I long for your love"

FEAST OF THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS. June 7, 2013

Jesus: Tell them this, all my beloved ones, I love you! My Sacred Heart is opened to you, still bleeding from the many transgressions and sins of men and women. I am deeply saddened by the numbers of children murdered and thrown away, like a piece of trash. How my Mother cries when she hears these babies, not yet born, crying out in excruciating pain. Abortion is the greatest sin of mankind. Unless a woman repents for aborting her baby, she will not be allowed into the Kingdom of Heaven. No murderers are permitted in My Fathers’ Kingdom. 

Jesus: For those who have repented, be it known to you today, through the Sacrament of Confession, from the sorrows of your heart and mind, you shall be forgiven and reconciled to your child in Heaven.

My Sacred Heart demands I love you. My Sacred Heart calls out to each soul to open up and receive it. Receive my love for you. If you only knew how I long for your love, you would tell me so throughout the day. I love you. I love each of you. I love you and long for you to choose me, Your Savior, so to guide you into My heavenly arms. 

Jesus: Please my beloved children, please know I see how you are suffering. I hear every prayer, I see every tear. I know the trials you are enduring because your enemy and mine is trying to take you away from My Sacred Heart. Be strong and fight evil. I will help you over come evil temptations, but you must seek my intercession. You must call upon me, at every moment you feel you cannot fight evil, or when you feel like giving up. Even if you fall, if you succumb to your temptations, repent, repent and see my love in Confession. Now try your best to be renewed in My Sacred Heart, always beating with love for each of you.

Your Savior Jesus. Daughter, that is all. 

Anna Marie: Thank you Jesus, we love you and Mother Mary. Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us all. 




Messages to Anna Marie
Apostolate of the Green Scapular


www.GreenScapular.org