*Jesus & Mary spoke about Pope Francis

Messages to Valentina about Pope Francis:
10TH MARCH, 2013 
Today during Mass, I offered it up for the conclave to be a success.
Our Lord gave me a fleeting vision of the newly elected Pope.
He told me that Heaven chose this Pope. I saw a tall person in the white papal clothing, blessing the people.
He said, "This Pope will be very good, religious and Holy. He will lead the Catholic Church for quite some time. Be joyful for this occasion, which I reveal to you. Pray the joyful mysteries of the Rosary for him."
"You will still be in good hands and safe. Don't listen to the false rumours." Our Lord was very happy while telling me all this.




13 TH MARCH, 2013 
 
5am Thursday morning. The Angel appeared holding a newly harvested bunch of grapes. It was a large bunch of black grapes with the stem and two leaves still attached. He said, "This is a new branch of grapes that sprouted and was born in Rome today.
A Holy City Vatican. Go to church and give thanks to the God of Hosts for the newly elected Pope. He will lead God's chosen flock. Pray for him."





19TH MARCH, 2013 FEAST DAY OF ST JOSEPH
During Mass, Lord Jesus said, "My child, all sorts of rumours among people are spreading about Pope Francis that he is no good, that he is false. If he were an imposter he would speak quite differently to people. You would notice right away."
"Instead he is speaking of love, humility, peace and goodness. He loves me very much and he loves my mother too." 

Holy Mary appeared beside Jesus. She spoke, smiling, "My daughter, I will protect him as long as he lives and stay beside him. Don't listen to false rumours about Pope Francis. Pray for him." 

Thank you Lord Jesus and Blessed Mother Mary.