*My Holy Spirit moderates lifestyles

Jesus: 

"I remove confusion. I restore clarity of vision. I remove ambivalence and unify My Friends in their knowledge of My Purpose for their life. I remove doubt. I remove fear. I remove anxiety. As My Friends grow closer to Me, negativity disappears, trust grows, and clarity of vision of My Way of life is instilled in their hearts. 

So, with this newly formed clarity of vision of Me in their hearts, My Friends restructure their lives to be more in accord with that which is pleasing to Me. Excesses of all sorts fade away as My Holy Spirit moderates lifestyles. Addictions are cured through transferring compulsivity and addiction to My Most Holy Spirit.


My Friends cannot get enough of My Spirit within their hearts. They return to Me again and again seeking more of Me. That is how it should be for that is My Wish for all. They are to feel drawn by love to seek after My Heart, Mind, and Soul continuously. As they seek, so shall they grow. I will never deny the probing of an honest heart. In its honest pursuit of Me, New Life in My Love will be given.


All can dig within My Most Precious Love infinitely! I am the bottomless pit of love. I call you to try to scrape the bottom of My Pit of love. The closer you think you get, the more you find there is no end to My Love. It is INFINITE…INFINITE… There is no bottom. There is no end. It just is.


I invite you to drink deeply from My Saving Redemptive Waters. As you do, you will thirst for more of Me, and I will ALWAYS satisfy your THIRST for Me. Ever and ever onward, I call you to come to Me. Ever and ever forward in faith, I empower you to go".

Jesus to John Palmer

PERFECT & INFINITE LOVE


You can become immersed in Me ten times over and never lose clarity of vision of Me in your heart. The deeper you go, the clearer the vision you will have of Me.