*Penny from my Guardian Angel

By: Daisy Doll

Brought up a Catholic, I would have to say I never really felt a close relationship with God. I believed in Him, but had many unanswered questions. In the past year I have found myself searching for answers, and had started to read the teachings of the bible, with the help of my father in Law, who is a devoted believer. He has shared many miraculous stories with me. Still, I had my doubts, but this past week has changed all that for good. I have recently found myself in a place where I am seeking guidance, for many different aspects of my life, specifically career, my chosen path in life, and most significantly whether I will ever be a mother (which I long to be, but the situation is complicated in that my husband isn't so sure he wants children). 
A few weeks back I decided to leave all these things 'in the hands of God', to stop worrying and to ask for guidance from the Archangels. I was reading a book this evening which mentioned that the Archangel Gabriel can guide 'if you're planning to have a family and need some advice'. I put the book down at that very moment and started to pray to Gabriel. Sometime later I was on the internet on my laptop, and when I finished with that I shut down the laptop and started to tidy round my living room. I went in to the kitchen to do the dishes, and when I came back into the living room, there was what I thought was a '£penny' sitting right in the middle of my laptop...strange I thought, as no one else had been in and I couldn't explain how it got there, but just lifted it to put in the money box kept on the bookshelf. When I looked closer, the penny was infact a '$ Cent', which had scibed on it 'IN GOD WE TRUST'. (I live in Northern Ireland, and would have no reason to have $ currency in my home, I can not explain where it came from and how it got onto my laptop!) I immediatly felt a very strange, but calm feeling. I was actually blown away! I felt like my Gaurdian Angel had somehow put this for me to see, and tell me that I am right to put this in the hands of God. I do not know what my future will hold, but I feel more than satisfied that God has plans for me and he will give me the guidance that I need. Praise God!!!