* I desire to work miracles in your hearts and souls


Beloved, Rejoice in Me. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am, your Father on High. I desire to instruct you. I desire to work miracles in your hearts and souls. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to minister to you. I have plans for you. Have no fear. I Am, Love incarnate. I will transfigure you beyond recognition. Those who know you will not recognize you. They will find you changed for My glory. Trust in Me, Beloved. Do not prevent Me from doing what is needed. 

Do not block grace from reaching your souls. I will use you for My glory. I will mold you into vessels of Light, of Truth, and of Compassion. I will change all things about you, if you let Me. Accept this invitation to change. Your world will be made anew. 

I will recreate millions in this fashion. My creation is now vulnerable to Satan's attacks. Saints are needed to protect the multitudes. Accept this call upon your lives. Fight for Me. Wage war against sins of all kinds. Be pure. I command you to remain obedient. Be chaste. Do not cling to the ways of the world. Many are walking down the road to perdition because of immorality. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. Follow Me. Walk blameless before My sight.

Persevere in love. I will reward all your efforts. Change for Me. Please Me in all that you do. I love you so. I leave you My kiss of peace.

Shalom

Messages to an Anonymous Visionary By the name of 'Tenderheart'


www.JabezInAction.blogspot.com/

June 17th, 2013