*Satan controls the medias and all financial institutions

Children of My Divine Heart, Rejoice. I stand before you in love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not fear. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to instruct you. You must comply. 


Events foretold now escalate all over the Earth. Millions are at risk. Satan has deceived the masses. He controls the medias and all financial institutions. Do not be fooled by him any longer. 

Pray, My Little Ones. Pray for only prayer will make a difference. Pray in expectant faith. I will do the rest. Pray each day. Trust that your prayers will be swiftly answered. Do not doubt the actions of grace in your very lives.  

Trust in Me. Let your trust remain unshakable. Stand firmly grounded in love. Grace will transform the Earth as you know it. My grace abounds for all. Sinners will repent if you persevere in love. Sinners will convert and draw many to My divine heart in due time. Be patient with Me. All things contribute to the greater good. I will be victorious. You would do well to remember this. Rejoice in Me. My victory will be complete.

You have nothing to fear. Fix your gaze upon Me, and abandon yourselves into My care. I Am, the Provider, will see to your every need. I count on you to serve for My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom 

June 18th, 2013 Message to Tenderheart