*You are living in a time like no other (Jesus)

June 20, 2013


KINGDOM ASSIGNMENT


Daughter of God, there are many changes coming, serious changes, and your faith will be challenged yet strengthened. I am elevating My saints to their new Kingdom positions and assignments, very important positions, as this will be the last great move before much more serious judgement comes, and before My return for you. I have spoken of some remaining where they are, and some being repositioned, whether this be in location or employment. Hear the instructions clearly as they are being given, and be obedient in each day, each step, and all will be well with your soul. My outpouring of grace flows in and around all those seeking My will only in their lives. By now, many of you should have realized that much of what you are accustomed to as far as material things is of no importance or value to you or your purpose in Me anymore. You are and will be asked to let go of most of your comforts so that your focus will be Kingdom minded only. I am the Source of all, you have no need to concern yourselves with your provisions, as I take care of Mine own. Did I not care for My popple in the desert, providing them with covering and My Heavenly manna to sustain them? I traveled with them day and night, never leaving them unprotected. Will I not do the same for My beloved now? Allow Me to place My sanctuary within you. Allow Me to dwell in your midst, day and night, nourishing you and caring for you. Your obedience to this, My will, is the way that the lost will see how much I love those who seek My Kingdom first. You are My salt! My light! My witness in this earth! A beacon for those in darkness! When you speak My words of Truth in all of My power and authority, it is I who am glorified! 

I am about to do incredible wonders in and among you! You are living in a time like no other. Prepare! Prepare your hearts as My glorious outpouring will carry you through this next short season, and then I come for you My Bride! The banquet awaits you, all is prepared. Heaven is so excited to have you all coming. I have a place for each of you, and a seat reserved with your name on it. Begin the celebration with Me now in your hearts. You need not wait to experience My glory now, while there is yet a little time left. Celebrate My Beloved, for I am your sanctuary, and I am in your midst always. 
Your Source, your Sanctuary Yeshua 

Jesus to Julie Whedbee, Florida, US