*Your true home is in Heaven




9/30/12 (Message to Jennifer from the Blessed Mother)

My children, you are turning the wrong way. Instead of fixing your eyes on heaven you are placing them on a world that does not exist in eternity. What more can I say other than to heed to the love of my son. It is an eternal love that has permitted me to come and guide each one of you on the road to salvation. 

 
Wake up my sleepy children for time is passing away and I will not be permitted to come forever. Use your time wisely because your true home is in heaven. Take my hand dear children and humble yourselves like little children so then your heart may be open to the gifts that my son desires to give you.


Cast away any pride because it is the wall that comes up between you and my son Jesus. Pride prevents the true light from penetrating your soul. Heed now my children for I am your heavenly mother who has come to guide you to your heavenly Father. My motherly blessing I give to you. Now go forth in prayer so that you can one day be with me in heaven. 

 




Jennifer's Spiritual Director
Jennifer has a new spiritual advisor, Fr. Joe, whom she has known since July of 2005. He has been a priest in good standing with the Roman Catholic Church for 45 years and serves as a pastor in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.