*Every soul has a judgment day

Jesus said: “My people, I have told you how I am merciful, but as with the flood in Noah’s time, and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, I am just as well. Even criminals who kill or rob, expect justice when they are caught. In the same way, even the bad angels have to suffer the flames of hell, and they are now ugly creatures because of their disobedience.

Again, it is My desire that My faithful will work to save as many souls as possible from going to hell. There are many souls that have been judged to hell because they refused to love Me, and they committed many sins without repenting of them. Every soul has a judgment day, when they are held liable for all of their life’s sins. This is why My Warning experience and the confessional are the sinners’ best friends where they can see their sins, and repent of them to Me in the priest.

 I am always ready to forgive sinners their sins, and to restore My graces to their souls. It takes an act of contrition and a desire of the sinners to want forgiveness, so they can be saved from the fires of My justice.”

July 2, 2013
Jesus to John Leary