*Healing Occurs on so many levels that are impossible to enumerate.



I am not just a piece of bread. I am not just a cup of wine. I am not just the dead object of a remembrance service. When you eat this bread and drink this wine you are consuming the Miracle of Salvation.


I am not to be ignored. I am not to be ridiculed by nonbelievers. They will wallow in their despair and emptiness for ignoring or ridiculing My True Presence. It is easy to joke about that of which you have no knowledge. Doing so in ignorance is forgivable. Doing so in full knowledge is sacrilege.


I am fully alive in the Eucharist. I am reborn, so to speak, each time there is a sacrifice of the Mass. Night and day I am born again and again through the power of My Most Holy Spirit. Night and day in My Real Presence I am able to share the love between My Father and Myself through the power of My Most Holy Spirit. Lives are changed through faith filled reception of My Real Presence in the Eucharist. Healing Occurs on so many levels that are impossible to enumerate.


Oh you who are desolate and lonely, come to Me in My Real Presence. I will heal your desolation and loneliness by taking up residence in your heart and showering you with My Sanctifying Grace. 


Oh you who find life empty and not satisfying come to Me in My Real Presence. I will fill the void in your life with the Sanctifying Grace of My Eternal Love. 


Oh you who have drifted from Me through sin, come to My Real Presence in Perpetual Adoration. I will light the path to reconciliation with Me. My Grace will male alienation intolerable.


It was once said, “Where are My armies?” My friends they are legion. They are the billions of hearts that beat in the rhythm of My Sacred Heart. They are the billions of souls who seek Me with pure hearts and do My will.


The wave of My Eternal Love circles the world daily as more and more receive My spiritually redeeming life in My True Presence in the Eucharist. There is enough power in the hearts of My prayer warriors to send rockets to the sun and back. There is enough power in My grace unleashed each day to conquer the world then times over.


Come to Me. Kneel Before My True Presence with a sincere and open heart. I promise you it will be the first step in a life changing experience.

Jesus to John Palmer
PERFECT&INFINITE LOVE