*Love Her As I Do. Obey Her Direction.





Children of Love, Love speaks. Hear Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to receive Me. Open your hearts to My love. Surrender all things into My care. Surrender, Beloved. Trust Me completely. Do not doubt My intentions. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. I need many victim souls, many prayer warriors to do My bidding for time is of the essence. Millions are lost. They have shut Me out. Many still have never heard of Me. Many have yet to find Me. Beloved, will you not bless your brothers and sisters in love?

Pray. Pray without ceasing. Pray for conversions. Pray with your whole heart. Desire salvation for all. Desire salvation for your enemies. Pray for this. Love as never before.

I invite you to love without condition. Fix your gaze on Me. Follow My example, and persevere. Your prayer life must be your focus from now on for events escalate all over the Earth. 

Pray. Ask the Holy Virgin, your Mother Mary, to intercede on your behalf. I will refuse her nothing. Venerate your Blessed Mother. Love her as I do. Obey her direction. She protects you from all harm, and longs to draw you all to Me. Give her your petitions, and she will bring them to Me. Adopt her as your faith filled mother. Adopt her, and follow her example. She will lead you to holiness. Ponder this teaching. 

(...) See yourselves through My eyes. Do not lie to yourselves, and to others. Satan has deceived you. You definition of success is completely wrong. Define success in terms of giving Me glory. You were created with this purpose in mind, for nothing else. All that you say, think, and do must bring Me glory. You can not claim any glory for yourselves. If you do, you sin. I Am, your God, commands you to obey. Obey My commandments. Do not break My laws. Be pure. Be holy as I Am is holy. 
I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom
Messages to Tenderheart
July 2013