*Pope Francis must reveal the Third Secret (Mary)


Mary 
Now, I come to the Fatima secrets because these have not been revealed by my Church. Instead, they have been covered over and obscured. So, I must speak clearly and openly.

The events have begun that will lead to the annihilation of the nations. They have been planned by the Evil One and have been set in motion. So, the timetable is not hidden. These events are the beginning birth pangs of this destruction. They are playing out every day, not in some hidden obscure place, but in the very heart of the Middle East. They are before your very eyes and I will explain them so very carefully.
The war in Syria has lit the fuse. This burns so strongly because Russia continues to arm the regime. Both sides are being strengthened. This guarantees that the fuse will continue to burn. A fuse leads to an explosion. Syria is not the focus of the explosion. It is only the fuse that will lead to other fires. The explosion will take place elsewhere.

Jun20 2013

I bring forth the secrets of Fatima, revealed so clearly to the children and inscribed indelibly into their memories. I speak today about what is called the Third Secret, revealed on July 13, 1917 and obediently recorded by Lucy for her bishop. This secret was to be published in 1960, but was kept hidden and even until today, is not fully revealed.


What right does the Church have to set aside my commands and to keep hidden those secrets that should be revealed? What right does my Church have to falsely interpret what is revealed, as if the events have already been fulfilled when really, they lie in the future? This must end. Fatima must be placed immediately on the lampstand and the first step will be for Pope Francis to reveal the entire secret and to acknowledge that these are future events. Yes, a future pope will be killed, but that is only one part of what is still to be revealed.

Jun21

Fatima is a rich source of blessings. The site itself is made holy by my visits and by all the pilgrims who continually show their devotion. The messages have been faithfully recorded and Lucy, for many decades, was my most faithful of messengers, doing all that she could possibly do to bring these riches to the Church.

These riches are in the Church. I have deliberately deposited them there so that there is no question in the world’s mind of my love for the Church and my desire to exalt the Church. I will never remove these gifts from the hands of the Church. How patient I have been. How many years I have waited. The Church does not open my gifts. The world is deprived of the light. The wars spread. The devastation increases. Yet, I wait and wait for the Church. That is my plan. No other way exists.

Jun22

The mountains of destruction now surround the world and they grow higher each day. Where lies the path to peace? That is the real secret of Fatima. The more the darkness grows and the more that the solutions of man fail, the greater must the light of Fatima become.
Who will find this path? Who can lead the world on this path? Only my pope. The world does not even know Fatima or that such a path exists. Only my Church realizes, through the great revelations, that I have foreseen this era of great darkness. Almost a century ago, I saw clearly the darkness that would envelope the world at this time. I acted. I revealed. I spoke. I gave messages. If this light were accepted I would give greater light.
Only my pope can lead the whole Church on the path of Fatima. 

Locutions to the World