*Too many sin against marriage (Jesus)




My child, it is through humility that the world will come to know of My mercy. It is through simplification that the world will be humbled. My Father sent Me to the world to hand over My Body and Blood in order to gain eternal life for each and every one of you.

It is time for My children to get down on their knees in prayer. Begin to pray that you do not stumble in bringing forth a leader that will not guide My people to live in the way that permits My name, permits prayer, permits the truth.

The world is soon to be at war for it is not only a war of nations but your financial collapse that will bring wars within the borders of your own country. The earth is rebelling My children to your multitude of sins.

Too many sin against marriage, sin against life. Satan has waged his battle and to many of you are being manipulated by his deceitful works. You cannot serve two masters and those who seek to will find themselves in abandonment to true peace.

The dividing line is being drawn. You are not immune to the same chastisements that were sent upon the world in the time of Moses. In the time that sin was spreading in Sodom and Gomorrah yet the world is in greater need of My justice now than it was then.

It is through My mercy that I come and warn you now that great change is coming because so many have failed to heed to My request. Prepare! Prepare My children for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.

Jesus to Jennifer 9/3/12

Jennifer's Spiritual Director
Jennifer has a new spiritual advisor, Fr. Joe, whom she has known since July of 2005. He has been a priest in good standing with the Roman Catholic Church for 45 years and serves as a pastor in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Although Jennifer's public messages for the world ended on March 3, 2006, she has been advised by Fr. Joe to release some of her personal messages to the world as he believes they are imperative for our times. Please note that the messages will be released as Jennifer is given permission.