*A soul that is handicap in this world is radiating in purity



( I was in the barber shop with my two boys, there was an Autistic boy, and I said Jesus I feel sorry for him, I wish you could help him. )

Jesus said:

My child, do not feel sad for him rather rejoice for he may not see and hear and think the way you do in the world, yet his soul is the purist and closest to Me. A soul that is handicap in this world is radiating in purity. A soul that is handicap in this world is not in My Kingdom. Pray for the tepid souls of this world for they are the ones who are truly handicap. They are paralyzed by a sinful world that keeps them from the fullness of My mercy.

My child, I weep for the souls that continue to condemn themselves from eternal light. Pray for them, My child, pray for them for I am Jesus and all will be done according to My will.

Words from Jesus to Jennifer
US 2008