*An angel of the Lord coming through the wall

A West Virginia minister says he received a divine revelation this month as he caught on camera what he believes is one of God’s holy angels.
Charles Shelton of Charleston, W.V., says it was early on the morning of Aug. 4 when he awoke and felt an urgent need to pray for his neighborhood.
Shelton had recently installed a surveillance system for his home, with a security camera posted outside.
Shelton, who turns 48 Sept. 1, says as he was praying, “I was sent to go to the monitor. And when I went to the monitor I appeared to see the angel of the Lord coming through the wall.”

The strange phenomenon was recorded, displaying a brilliant ball of light that approaches Shelton’s home, appears to enter through the wall to his living room, and then exits a few seconds later. The large circular light then returns and approaches the home a second time at a slightly different angle.

“I waited and wondered what went on, and I was astonished about this light,” he told the Charleston Daily Mail. “I said, ‘Man that must be the presence of the Lord.’ It’s kind of hard to figure out what was going on but the Lord said for me to come down there and pray. When I began to pray and saw that light, I said, ‘Lord, you blew my mind.’”


When asked what he thought it all meant, he said: “I believe that it means the Lord is gonna work on that neighborhood. We hear about the crime and we hear about the drugs in that area, and I believe the Lord is going to have that neighborhood cleaned up and the presence of the Lord is sending His angels. He’s dispatching His angels in that neighborhood. And I believe it’s time to let the people know that help is on the way. The police can’t do it all. The neighbors can’t do it all. But who do you rely on? And I rely on the Lord to do it.”

Shelton told WOWK-TV that the experience has emboldened his faith.
“It changed me tremendously to know that when I pray, the Lord hears my prayer,” he said.
But he also noted, “I never did look outside. It was just too astoni – I mean, it just blew my mind.”