*Avoid People, and Places Which Lead You To Sin

Messages to an Anonymous Visionary by the name of 'Tenderheart' www.JabezInAction.blogspot.com/


August 21st, 2013

Children of My Divine Heart, I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Rejoice in Me. I stand before you in glory. Open your hearts this instant. Do not delay. Trust Me. Surrender. Surrender and rejoice in what I will do for you. Above all, give Me permission to work in you. Without your permission, I can not operate on you. Please accept My invitation to grow in holiness. You must uproot all forms of sin from your hearts, and lives. You must avoid people, and places which lead you to sin. You must circumcise your hearts. I will complete this work in you, if you let Me. Circumcise your hearts to the ways of man. Walk blameless before Me. Be holy as your Heavenly Father is holy. Few accept My invitation to sainthood. This must change now. Make every effort to please Me. Keep My commandments. I bless you, Beloved. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom