*Consecrate everything you do for Me each day


Jesus said: “My people, your life on earth seems like a long time when you are young. Once, you become older, you start to realize how short your time is on earth. Since your lifetime is relatively short, you need to make the best use of your time by serving Me, as Joshua encouraged his people. Those people, who have a terminal illness, like cancer, know their time is limited even more. Joshua made a statement of faith that everyone should live by: ‘As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.’

My son, you have your own favorite quote: ‘Seek first the kingdom of heaven, and all that you need will be given to you.’ There are many beautiful Bible verses that people can live by. I know all of your personal needs in this life, and I will help you to survive. By loving Me and loving your neighbor in your actions, this will please Me the most. You can serve Me by your good deeds and your prayer life. When you recognize Me as the center of your life, then following My Commandments is the best way that you can truly believe in Me. y, and your life will be a joy to follow My Will.”Consecrate everything you do for Me each day.

August 17, 2013

Jesus to John Leary