*If you only could see the transformation within your soul


My child, I bring My people to the front line. I armor them with the necessary graces to suffice them and this all transpires in front of My Most Blessed Sacrament. I tell My people if you only could see the transformation that is taking place within your soul.


Come My children and take My hand. Do not spend your days worrying about the awakening of the world for the world is going to endure the agony in the garden. It will thirst in a greater way than it is now. It will weep in a greater way than it is now. Turn away from evil not only by your actions but by your acceptance of those who choose to place it before you and subdue you to it because of man’s justifications.

Others may tell you what is good for you, what is right for you, but I say to you, where will your friends be at your hour of judgment? You are not given a jury or a room full of witnesses. It is the greatest meeting of your entire existence and it is you and Me for I am Jesus. Each day of your life you prepare to respond to this meeting and all the gifts you bring Me will be shown to you. Look inside dear children; look inside for the mercy I extend to you during this time is of great abundance.

The world’s judgments of you are just that, their judgment. Man’s judgments of you begin here and end here but My judgment of you is eternal, forever never to be judged again. Come to Me and meditate on My passion and when you begin to slowly meditate on My passion you will witness My love for you.

You will understand how to love even when mankind does not love you back. You will see how to serve when your neighbor does not serve you back. You will see how to be silent when the world tells you to speak and you will see how to speak when the world tells you to be silent. You will see the courage to defend the truth when the world scourges you and crowns you with thorns of injustice. You will see how to carry your cross and few are behind you to assist you. You will learn how to pray to Me in the simplest of words and not words that are spoken in the languages of the world because it will come from your heart where I speak to you.

Come to me My children, come to Me for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail. 


Jesus to Jennifer 11/20/10