*It is one of the most healing things you can do



Dancing in the Spirit happens when you are just so filled with Me, you can’t stand still. You sway to My Music. Your feet have trouble being planted on the ground. You feel so alive that every part of your body rejoices at My Presence within your soul. You feel not unlike Elizabeth when she felt the presence of Jesus in Mary’s womb. The child in her womb leapt for joy.


That’s what dancing in the Spirit is. It is devotion in motion. There is no way to contain the jubilation. You have no choice but to give in, rejoice, and dance. There are no prescribed steps. Most people just clap their hands and kind of skip around. It looks silly, but it feels great because My Most Holy Spirit is moving into every pore of your being. Don’t hold back. Let the love and the life of My Most Holy Spirit take over. 


I hate to say this to all you sad sacks weighed down by life. IT’S FUN! Honestly, it is fun. You can’t help but feel better afterwards. It’s better than a drink. For some, it is better than sex. (I’ll have to speak to them about that at another time.)


Do you get My Drift now? Let loose when My Spirit moves you! It is one of the most healing things you can do. May I have the next dance with you?

Jesus to John Palmer
PERFECT&INFINITE LOVE