*Jesus: I am the greatest treasure



My child, I can give man all the things that he needs but what good is it if his soul does not strive for heaven, if he does not seek eternal life with Me?

There will come a day my child when mankind will see his soul and will see all the times that the enemy was near to claim his soul. Mankind will see the times of darkness and light but I say to you have faith and courage for you can overcome evil. You have the power to drive it away. The evil that seeks to destroy you and that power is given to you through the sacraments and sacramentals.

The power is given to you through living the Commandments and the Gospel message. I give you eyes to see My children but are you seeing clearly through a soul that is in a state of grace? I give you ears to hear but have your ears become deaf to the truth and are you living out your own commandments instead of mine? Are your ears open to hearing My words? I give you a tongue to speak yet are your words spoken in kindness and mercy or are you looking to speak against the good of another? Is your voice becoming more silent out of fear for the world’s rejection? I give you wisdom to know the way, the truth, and the life which is Me for I am Jesus.

How many times do you fail to take My hand? Take heed to the gifts I give you for I see all and know all. I know your prayers before you come to Me in adoration. I see your heart when you kneel before Me during Mass. I see all your sufferings and all that troubles you. I am the greatest treasure that awaits you everyday of your life. Your life is a treasure given by Me because I knew all the glory and honor you would bring Me. Do not lose your treasure My children for you are each little extensions of heaven when you are glorifying your King.

Come and draw yourself into the banquet of My love. Live today for the promise of eternal happiness with your Messiah, Creator, and King for I am Jesus the King of mercy and it is My mercy and justice that will prevail. 


Jesus to Jennifer 11/21/10